OEM Honda quality CMCs and CSCs have proven to be the most reliable products available for your clutch release system. After years of testing and extensive research, we now offer the OEM NISSIN brand slave cylinder to pair with our CMC kits.
This CSC does NOT contain the delay valve that is present in the K20Z1, K20Z3, etc. Because the orientation of the clutch line input changes, you WILL need a new clutch line if you are installing this on anything other than the cars listed above.
This is a "semi-universal" item, meaning it does fit nearly all K-series transmissions (K20A/A2/A3/Z1 & K24A2, A4, A8, Z4) however it MAY require a custom clutch line as the angle is different for some applications. See the fitment tab for a list of direct fitment applications.
PLEASE NOTE that this item DOES REQUIRE A DIFFERENT CLUTCH LINE if you are not using it on the specified vehicles. We are NOT responsible for incorrect fitment due to incorrect application.
- 2002-2004 Acura RSX Base & Type-S
- 2001-2004 Honda Integra Type-R
- 2004-2008 Acura TSX 6spd MT
- 2002-2006 Honda CR-V 5spd MT
- 2002-2005 Honda Civic Si 5spd MT
- 2003-2010 Honda Element 5spd MT
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord 5spd MT
- x1 OEM Nissin Clutch Slave Cylinder