Hasport Performance Mount kit for 12-15 Civic SiStock engine mounts have soft rubber bushings with steel housings that keep your engine in place and absorb engine vibrations. However, the rubber bushings deteriorate over time, especially when stressed. This can lead to problems with the drivetrain, steering, and suspension, leading to costly repairs.
Another advantage over stock motor mounts is Hasport's unique polyurethane bushings. These bushings are designed to reduce excessive engine movement, thereby eliminating traction loss and wheel hop. This leads to a more stable and safer driving experience.
The Hasport engine mount is a direct replacement for the stock OE mounts and is engineered to work specifically with the vehicle, making installation a straightforward process.
The Hasport engine mount is designed to improve a vehicle's driving dynamics by providing a firmer, more direct feel. It helps reduce excessive engine movement, eliminating traction loss and wheel hop, and leads to a more stable and safer driving experience. Additionally, it is designed to transfer more power to the wheels by minimizing unwanted engine movement, which helps improve the vehicle's overall performance.
Bushing Stiffness OptionsHasport engine mounts are available in four different urethane hardness levels: 62A, 70A, 88A, and 6061 solid aluminum.
- 62A polyurethane is suitable for a streetcar and offers a ride quality closer to stock, as it will transfer less engine vibration to the chassis for a more comfortable ride.
- 70A polyurethane is for the customer that seeks to occasionally drive their build on the track.
- 88A is the stiffest polyurethane bushing that Hasport offers and is designed with dedicated track use in mind.
- Engine mounts can also be purchased with solid 6060 aluminum for those seeking to build the extreme track dedicated car.
Keep in mind the stiffer the bushing the more vibration will be transferred into the chassis. Higher durometers bushings are not recommended for street cars as it will put more strain on all other components on the car.
- 2012 Civic Si
- 2013 Civic Si
- 2014 Civic Si
- 2015 Civic Si
HR Spec'dLike Hybrid Racing, Hasport was founded out of the love for racing and the need for high quality products. The company originally focused on swapping engines for customer cars and would source mounts from another company. However, the quality of these parts where not up to their standards. Being unable to purchase high quality mounts, they decided to make their own.
Hasport mounts are known for being made of top-quality materials such as billet aluminum and a unique polyurethane formula in the construction of their engine mounts. These mounts are designed to reduce engine movement and improve handling. The company has a reputation for attention to detail in the design and manufacturing process and has a commitment to quality control. Each engine mount is inspected and tested before it is shipped to ensure it meets Hasport's high standards.
Hasport is not just a random brand that we happen to sell, we use Hasport Mounts on our builds.
Hasport Warranty / Hybrid Racing Support
- This warranty covers any defect in materials or workmanship in your HASPORT engine mount kit.
- Damage to the engine mount caused by abuse, misuse, modification, or excessive force is not covered, as well as consequential and incidental damage.
- This warranty lasts as long as you own the engine mount.
- HASPORT will repair or replace the engine mount if it is defective at no charge, but is not responsible for costs of removing or re-installing the engine mount.
- You must return the engine mount for inspection and pay the shipping cost for the return. Proof of purchase is required when obtaining warranty service. If an engine mount is defective, HASPORT will repair or replace it within 30 days of receipt.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.