Hasport FCRR Performance Rear MountThe Hasport FCRR is an essential aftermarket modification for the 2016-2021 Honda Civic. It is compatible with all models, including the Type R, and all transmissions. Its primary function is to improve the performance and handling of the vehicle.
The Hasport mount enhances the overall driving experience by providing a firmer and more direct feel. Keeping the engine in place under hard acceleration eliminates wheel hop and traction loss. Additionally, this mount prevents aftermarket down pipes from hitting the subframe while under load.
This mount is a direct replacement to the factory mount and is an easy, bolt-on upgrade that can be done with minimal effort.
Bushing Stiffness OptionsHasport engine mounts are available in four different urethane hardness levels: 62A, 70A, 88A, and 6061 solid aluminum.
- 62A polyurethane is suitable for a streetcar and offers a ride quality closer to stock, as it will transfer less engine vibration to the chassis for a more comfortable ride.
- 70A polyurethane is for the customer that seeks to occasionally drive their build on the track.
- 88A is the stiffest polyurethane bushing that Hasport offers and is designed with dedicated track use in mind.
- Engine mounts can also be purchased with solid 6060 aluminum for those seeking to build the extreme track dedicated car.
Keep in mind the stiffer the bushing the more vibration will be transferred into the chassis. Higher durometers bushings are not recommended for street cars as it will put more strain on all other components on the car.
- 2016-2021 Civic
- 19-21 Civic EX Coupe
- 16-21 EX Sedan
- 17-21 EX Hatchback
- 16-18 EX-L Coupe
- 17-21 EX-L Hatchback
- 16-21 EX-L Sedan
- 16-18 EX-T Coupe
- 16-18 EX-T Sedan
- 16-21 LX Coupe
- 17-21 LX hatchback
- 16-21 LX Sedan
- 16-18 LX-P Coupe
- 17-21 Si Coupe
- 17-21 Si Sedan
- 19-21Sport Coupe
- 17-21 Sport Hatchback
- 17-21 Civic Type R
- Phillips and flat head screwdriver to take some parts off the bottom
- pick tool for getting out body clips
- 10mm wrench
- 17mm socket to pull out the main motor mount
- 19mm ratcheting box to quickly pull out the engine
- A hammer to put the new mount in place. It is a tight fit!
Hasport FCRR Installation Steps
- Jack the car high enough to swing a mallet
- Use a soft base mallet, free of metal pieces, so as not to mar the aluminum mount
- Remove the aluminum panel, using 6 quarter turn screws and 2 Phillips head screws
- Remove the shield to access the motor mount bolt
- Remove the rear mount bolts
- Back out the through bolt until it is against the header
- Pull the mount downwards and slide it out
- Be careful not to loosen the bolt so much that the ratchet wrench can't be removed
- Slide the new Hasport mount into place
- Back up the through bolt until it is against the header
- Reattach the rear mount bolts
- Replace the shield to cover the motor mount bolt
- Replace the aluminum panel, using 6 quarter turn screws and 2 Phillips head screws
Hasport FCRR Installation Video
HR Spec'dLike Hybrid Racing, Hasport was founded out of the love for racing and the need for high quality products. The company originally focused on swapping engines for customer cars and would source mounts from another company. However, the quality of these parts where not up to their standards. Being unable to purchase high quality mounts, they decided to make their own.
Hasport mounts are known for being made of top-quality materials such as billet aluminum and a unique polyurethane formula in the construction of their engine mounts. These mounts are designed to reduce engine movement and improve handling. The company has a reputation for attention to detail in the design and manufacturing process and has a commitment to quality control. Each engine mount is inspected and tested before it is shipped to ensure it meets Hasport's high standards.
Hasport is not just a random brand that we happen to sell, we use Hasport Mounts on our builds.
Hasport Warranty / Hybrid Racing Support
- This warranty covers any defect in materials or workmanship in your HASPORT engine mount kit.
- Damage to the engine mount caused by abuse, misuse, modification, or excessive force is not covered, as well as consequential and incidental damage.
- This warranty lasts as long as you own the engine mount.
- HASPORT will repair or replace the engine mount if it is defective at no charge, but is not responsible for costs of removing or re-installing the engine mount.
- You must return the engine mount for inspection and pay the shipping cost for the return. Proof of purchase is required when obtaining warranty service. If an engine mount is defective, HASPORT will repair or replace it within 30 days of receipt.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.