Hasport Ekk 96-00 Civic K-Series Swap Mounts Eg/DC2 SubframeThe Hasport EKK2 mount kit is a specially designed product that allows you to install a K-series engine into a 1996-2000 Honda Civic. This mount kit makes the installation process easier, by providing dual height adjustment that optimizes the engine placement for better alignment, clearance and compatibility with headers, intakes, and turbo kits.
This mount kit is a direct bolt-in installation, allowing for an easy and seamless swap. However, it is important to note that it requires the use of the EG or DC2 subframe, steering rack, and lower control arms. As a result, the engine will be positioned further back in the engine bay, which provides more clearance for the radiator and AC compressor. With this mount kit, you can enjoy the benefits of a K-series engine in your EK Civic with less hassle.
Bushing Stiffness OptionsHasport engine mounts are available in four different urethane hardness levels: 62A, 70A, 88A, and 6061 solid aluminum.
- 62A urethane is suitable for a streetcar and offers a ride quality closer to stock, as it will transfer less engine vibration to the chassis for a more comfortable ride.
- 70A urethane is for the customer that seeks to occasionally drive their build on the track.
- 88A is the stiffest polyurethane bushing that Hasport offers and is designed with dedicated track use in mind.
- Engine mounts can also be purchased with solid 6060 aluminum for those seeking to build the extreme track dedicated car.
Keep in mind the stiffer the bushing the more vibration will be transferred into the chassis. Higher durometers bushings are not recommended for street cars as it will put more strain on all other components on the car.
- 1996 Civic
- 1997 Civic
- 1998 Civic
- 1999 Civic
- 2000 Civic
- The EKK2 mount kit works with the RSX and 02-11 Civic Si manual transmissions. ( K20A K20A2 K20A3 K20Z1 K20Z3 )
- The EKK4 mount kit works with the 03-07 Accord and 04-08 TSX manual transmission. (K24A2 K24A4 K24A8)
- The EKK5 mount kit works with the 08-13 Accord, 09-14 TSX and 12-15 Civic Si manual transmission. (K24Z7 transmission & all wheel drive))
- EKKLEAN2 ( K20A2 K20A3 K20Z1 K20Z3 )
HR Spec'dLike Hybrid Racing, Hasport was founded out of the love for racing and the need for high quality products. The company originally focused on swapping engines for customer cars and would source mounts from another company. However, the quality of these parts where not up to their standards. Being unable to purchase high quality mounts, they decided to make their own.
Hasport mounts are known for being made of top-quality materials such as billet aluminum and a unique polyurethane formula in the construction of their engine mounts. These mounts are designed to reduce engine movement and improve handling. The company has a reputation for attention to detail in the design and manufacturing process and has a commitment to quality control. Each engine mount is inspected and tested before it is shipped to ensure it meets Hasport's high standards.
Hasport is not just a random brand that we happen to sell, we use Hasport Mounts on our builds.
Hasport Warranty / Hybrid Racing Support
- This warranty covers any defect in materials or workmanship in your HASPORT engine mount kit.
- Damage to the engine mount caused by abuse, misuse, modification, or excessive force is not covered, as well as consequential and incidental damage.
- This warranty lasts as long as you own the engine mount.
- HASPORT will repair or replace the engine mount if it is defective at no charge, but is not responsible for costs of removing or re-installing the engine mount.
- You must return the engine mount for inspection and pay the shipping cost for the return. Proof of purchase is required when obtaining warranty service. If an engine mount is defective, HASPORT will repair or replace it within 30 days of receipt.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.