Hasport Performance K-Series Engine Mount Kit for 96-00 CivicThe Hasport EKK mount kit is designed to provide a bolt-in solution for those looking to swap a K-series engine for a 96-00 Civic using the stock subframe. This mount kit positions the engine slightly farther forward in the engine bay compared to the kit that uses the DC2 subframe. This mount kit positions the motor in the ideal location for the swap, providing better clearance and axle alignment.
When installing a more powerful engine than the one that originally came in your civic, it is essential to have engine mounts that can support it. Investing in a mount kit that can handle the added power is crucial, as it is a waste of time to go through the trouble of putting a more powerful engine into your car when you cannot put that power down. This mount kit does just that by preventing traction loss by eliminating wheel hop.
If you are look for the Hasport mount kit that uses the DC2 subframe you can find it here: HAS-EKK2
- EKK1: RSX and 02-11 Civic Si manual transmissions
- EKK3: 03-07 Accord and 04-08 TSX manual transmission
- EKK6: 08-13 Accord, 09-14 TSX and 12-15 Civic Si manual transmission also works with the K-series CRV and Element AWD or FWD manual transmissions
Bushing Stiffness OptionsHasport engine mounts are available in four different urethane hardness levels: 62A, 70A, 88A, and 6061 solid aluminum.
- 62A polyurethane is suitable for a streetcar and offers a ride quality closer to stock, as it will transfer less engine vibration to the chassis for a more comfortable ride.
- 70A polyurethane is for the customer that seeks to occasionally drive their build on the track.
- 88A is the stiffest polyurethane bushing that Hasport offers and is designed with dedicated track use in mind.
- Engine mounts can also be purchased with solid 6060 aluminum for those seeking to build the extreme track dedicated car.
Keep in mind the stiffer the bushing the more vibration will be transferred into the chassis. Higher durometers bushings are not recommended for street cars as it will put more strain on all other components on the car.
- 1996 Civic
- 1997 Civic
- 1998 Civic
- 1999 Civic
- 2000 Civic
- The EKK1 mount kit works with the RSX and 02-11 Civic Si manual transmissions
- The EKK3 mount kit works with the 03-07 Accord and 04-08 TSX manual transmission
- The EKK6 mount kit works with the 08-13 Accord, 09-14 TSX and 12-15 Civic Si manual transmission
- The EKK6 mount kit also works with the K-series CRV and Element AWD or FWD manual transmission
HR Spec'dLike Hybrid Racing, Hasport was founded out of the love for racing and the need for high quality products. The company originally focused on swapping engines for customer cars and would source mounts from another company. However, the quality of these parts where not up to their standards. Being unable to purchase high quality mounts, they decided to make their own.
Hasport mounts are known for being made of top-quality materials such as billet aluminum and a unique polyurethane formula in the construction of their engine mounts. These mounts are designed to reduce engine movement and improve handling. The company has a reputation for attention to detail in the design and manufacturing process and has a commitment to quality control. Each engine mount is inspected and tested before it is shipped to ensure it meets Hasport's high standards.
Hasport is not just a random brand that we happen to sell, we use Hasport Mounts on our builds.
Hasport Warranty / Hybrid Racing Support
- This warranty covers any defect in materials or workmanship in your HASPORT engine mount kit.
- Damage to the engine mount caused by abuse, misuse, modification, or excessive force is not covered, as well as consequential and incidental damage.
- This warranty lasts as long as you own the engine mount.
- HASPORT will repair or replace the engine mount if it is defective at no charge, but is not responsible for costs of removing or re-installing the engine mount.
- You must return the engine mount for inspection and pay the shipping cost for the return. Proof of purchase is required when obtaining warranty service. If an engine mount is defective, HASPORT will repair or replace it within 30 days of receipt.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.