Hasport EGK k-series swap kitHasport Performance mount kit for K-series engine swaps into the 92-95 Civic, 94-01 Civic Del Sol and 94-01 Acura Integra. This Hasport mount kit has dual height to optimize engine placement for best axle alignment, ground/ hood clearance, intake, and exhaust. After making some modifications to the engine bay, this mount kit makes swapping the K-series engine into the EG Civic, Civic Del Sol, and DC2 Integra a bolt-in procedure. The EGK5 option allows all-wheel drive k series transmissions from the CRV and AWD or FWD Element. Hasport mount kits are designed for both strength and style.
The kit does require cutting the stock transmission bracket off the frame rail. Works with both auto and manual chassis.
Bushing Stiffness OptionsHasport engine mounts are available in four different urethane hardness levels: 62A, 70A, 88A, and 6061 solid aluminum.
- 62A polyurethane is suitable for a streetcar and offers a ride quality closer to stock, as it will transfer less engine vibration to the chassis for a more comfortable ride.
- 70A polyurethane is for the customer that seeks to occasionally drive their build on the track.
- 88A is the stiffest polyurethane bushing that Hasport offers and is designed with dedicated track use in mind.
- Engine mounts can also be purchased with solid 6060 aluminum for those seeking to build the extreme track dedicated car.
Keep in mind the stiffer the bushing the more vibration will be transferred into the chassis. Higher durometers bushings are not recommended for street cars as it will put more strain on all other components on the car.
- 1992 1993 1994 1995 Civic
- 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 Acura Integra
- 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 Del Sol
- The EGK2 mount kit works with the RSX and 02-11 Civic Si manual transmissions.(EGK2: K20A K20A2 K20A3 K20Z1 K20Z3 transmission)
- The EGK4 mount kit works with the 03-07 Accord and 04-08 TSX manual transmission (EGK4: K24A2 K20A4 K20A8 transmission)
- The EGK5 mount kit works with the 08-13 Accord, 09-14 TSX, and 12-15 Civic Si manual transmission (EGK5: K24Z7 transmission & all wheel drive)
- The EGKAWD mount kit also works with the K-series CRV and Element AWD or FWD manual
HR Spec'dLike Hybrid Racing, Hasport was founded out of the love for racing and the need for high quality products. The company originally focused on swapping engines for customer cars and would source mounts from another company. However, the quality of these parts where not up to their standards. Being unable to purchase high quality mounts, they decided to make their own.
Hasport mounts are known for being made of top-quality materials such as billet aluminum and a unique polyurethane formula in the construction of their engine mounts. These mounts are designed to reduce engine movement and improve handling. The company has a reputation for attention to detail in the design and manufacturing process and has a commitment to quality control. Each engine mount is inspected and tested before it is shipped to ensure it meets Hasport's high standards.
Hasport is not just a random brand that we happen to sell, we use Hasport Mounts on our builds.
Hasport Warranty / Hybrid Racing Support
- This warranty covers any defect in materials or workmanship in your HASPORT engine mount kit.
- Damage to the engine mount caused by abuse, misuse, modification, or excessive force is not covered, as well as consequential and incidental damage.
- This warranty lasts as long as you own the engine mount.
- HASPORT will repair or replace the engine mount if it is defective at no charge, but is not responsible for costs of removing or re-installing the engine mount.
- You must return the engine mount for inspection and pay the shipping cost for the return. Proof of purchase is required when obtaining warranty service. If an engine mount is defective, HASPORT will repair or replace it within 30 days of receipt.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.