I think I’m in love
I recently received an email from a customer in Norway that included a few pictures and videos of his latest project. I thought he was sending me pictures of his latest build, maybe a really nice Civic or Integra. At most, I thought it might be a crazy S2K or NSX.
I never thought his latest project would be a custom endurance race car, powered by a K-series engine. But that’s exactly what it turned-out to be!
Some of the parts he used
- Spaceframe chassis with prepreg fiberglass body.
- Honda K20a engine with Cosworth Pectel SQ6 ECU
- Hewland 6 speed FTR sequential transaxle controlled with pneumatic gearshift (controlled by the ECU)
- Gearchange takes place with paddles on the steering-wheel.
- Performance friction monobloc brakes
- Formula 3 slick tires
And two videos of practice runs in Norway
Do you want one? What do you think?