This is the first ever “How to”, step-by-step, K-series motor swap DVD.
If you are considering a K-Series swap or just want a video to reference while you are doing a swap, this is a must purchase, feature packed DVD. This video will save you both time and money by walking you through step-by-step what parts to use, how to install them and highlight important tips along the way.
Watch as Art of Speed builds an entire 96-00 EK Civic from the ground up. This swap is similar for Integra and 92-95 Civic EG chassis but not everything will apply. In this DVD we’ll show you how to:
• Prep your car for a K-Series Swap.
• Install tucked brake lines.
• Install a K20A with NEW Hybrid Racing Mounts and all of the HR swap products.
• Install a K20A ChaseBays Mil Spec Wire Harness.
• Install Driveshaft Shop Axles.
• Install a Competition Clutch.
• Install a 5 Lug Conversion with much more.
• Install Skunk2 suspension parts.
• Install Karcepts pulley kit.
• And much, much more!
This video will walk you through the entire process of building an amazing machine and make sure you’re fully prepared for your swap. Even if you’re not looking to do an immediate K-swap, there is a ton of information you can gather from watching the installation process.